One of the biggest challenges small and medium-sized B2B businesses have when getting a new website developed is affordability. Few businesses can afford the luxury of having their own website developer to build or redesign their website. Most businesses, when faced with the costs associated with website development or redevelopment, just put it off!
Lease A Site is an innovative concept that is ideal for new businesses and established businesses, alike. Lease A Site enables you to have a modern, business focused website in days rather than months and at a lower investment cost.
Lease A Site product is flexible and offers a number of options to suit your individual business requirements. Whether you require a basic 5 or 10 page brochure site or a marketing option with 5, 10 or 15 pages, you choose what is best for you at this time. You can upgrade in the future as your business needs change. Select below to find out more about what is available and take a look at the demo site.
Lease A Site is a service brought to you by Fred Gillen & Associates. Lease A Site is an innovative website leasing service for businesses looking to manage their online spend and get the very best and latest in website design and functionality.
Lease A Site is a packaged solution that enables businesses to spread the cost of their investment in a website over a one, two or three year period.
By investing a packaged solution, the cost of designing and developing the website is effectively removed, meaning you get a quality business website, at a reduced price.
What is it?
Lease A Site has produced a selection of modern, attractive and business focused website layouts for you to choose from. The website designs follow what has become a defacto standard in website presentation and, as we have built in a great deal of flexibility, we know our solutions will suit many businesses needs, straight out of the box. With the layout already created by Lease A Site, it means preparing a site for deployment is slick and much quicker because we only need to configure the site to your business and insert your content. We do this for you, ensuring it looks stunning on all modern devices and functions perfectly.
How it works
The process is simple, you choose a website from one of our pre-designed layouts, then choose a package that suits your business needs and choose a term over which you’d like to pay. After signing the agreement, Lease A Site will provide you with a proforma document that you use to provide your content and business assets, (logo, colour theme, social assets, etc.). Once you provide your content and images, we check them over to ensure they are ready and once they are, we schedule a time to configure your new site and insert your content. You then review the website, make sure it’s as you want it, we expect a couple of tweaks at that time, but then we assign your domain name and you site is life.
Once we start on your website, we expect it to be ready to go live in 1-2 days.
How you benefit
The benefits of the Your Web Lease website leasing products are:
- All layout designs are modern, easy to use and looks good on a range of modern devices (desktop, mobile, tablet)
- Choose from a range of packages, select the one that suits your business requirements
- Choose whether to pay for your website investment over one, two, or three years
- Your new website will be configured to your branding (colour theme and logo) and populated with your business details
- Your new website will be be populated with your text content and images for you, you provide the text and images and insert it and ensure it it looks great for you
Features of the product
The features of the entry level Brochure Packages include:
- Your website shall be populated with your text and images
- Your website shall be configured with your logo, your brand colour scheme and your business details, (phone, address, social media links, etc.)
- Available in 5 and 10 page packages
- Flexible Content Management System (CMS)
- 10 email accounts (2 email accounts will be set up on system, others can added as a one off extra)
- Your site shall have a contact/enquiry form, configured to send you and the submitter an auto-responder
- Basic website analytics & reports
- Hosting (for full term)
- Call To Action on Each Page
- Testimonials scrolling module
- Portfolio Gallery module
- Twitter Feed and Social links, as required
- Your own domain name assigned (one domain name will be configured, others can be configured as a one off extra – domain name not included but can be added as a one off extra)
The features of the Marketing Packages include:
- All the features of the Brochure package
- Available in 5, 10 and 15 page packages
- Integrated Email Marketing System – including email templates and multiple mailing lists
- Integrated Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Database System
- Blog System – 3 blog post will be added for you for go live
- Analytics & Reporting
- Optional dynamic content modules, e.g. Dynamically addition of extra pages, Frequently Asked Questions, Document/Media Downloads module
See the website design layouts you can choose from
Please note, these demo sites of the design layouts are configured in the Marketing10 package, which includes, features not available in the Brochure packages.
- Site Design Layout 1
- Site Design Layout 2
- Site Design Layout 3
- Site Design Layout 4 – Coming soon…
- Site Design Layout 5
- Site Design Layout 6
If you would like to know more about our website leasing, please send us a message or call us on 01633 431 138 for a quick response.